The GRIPeq™ Rain Cover provides close-fitting, essential coverage in most inclement weather conditions while allowing internal access with minimum exposure. Designed to help keep the elements out without compromising the functionality and convenience that define GRIPeq Disc Golf Bags.
- XL Series Rain Cover is compatible with current AX-Series and BX-Series Disc Golf Bags.
- X Series Rain Cover is compatible with current CX1 and legacy B-Series Disc Golf Bags.
- L Series Rain Cover is compatible with current CS-Series and legacy C-Series, L-Series and A-Series Disc Golf Bags.
GRIPeq Rain Cover features include:
- Form Fitting Design and Construction is held snug by sturdy elastic to hold back the elements
- XL Series: Elastic Loops and Hooks on the Rain Cover. Front Flap allows single-hand access to every pocket and compartment with minimal exposure time to the elements.
- L & X Series: Quick-release buckles on the Rain Cover Front Flap allow access to every pocket and compartment with minimal exposure time to the elements.
- IMPORTANT to prevent mildew and material damage always thoroughly dry Rain Cover before storing inside the zipper storage pocket under the Lumbar Back Pad.
- NOTE GRIPeq™ encourages putting on and taking off the fitted XL-Series Rain Cover a few times during good weather so that when most needed in poor conditions the process is known and well-practiced.
GRIPeq Rain Cover Limited Warranty – GRIPeq warrants XL-Series Rain Covers to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship for 12 months from the original documented date of purchase. This warranty shall not apply in situations where the Rain Cover has been used in an unintended manner nor will it cover damage resulting from improper handling, storage or normal wear and tear. This Limited Warranty does not include or cover any damage to content or bags incurred during use of the Rain Cover. Should a GRIPeq XL-Series Rain Cover be returned to GRIPeq within 12 months of the proof of purchase date that is determined by GRIPeq to be defective it will be repaired or replaced without charge at GRIPeq’s discretion.