Handeye Supply Co.
HSCo Civilian Backpack Disc Golf Bag
18 - 22 Disc Capacity
Beginner Intermediate Advanced
A long time dream is now a reality. Handeye has a bag. It's a fully FUNctional backpack and after testing it out all summer, we are very proud of the final product. The patterns and colorways were inspired by a trip last year that took me through the American Southwest. These bags are dedicated to my father-in-law Richard Thomas Schwam and all the kind people I encountered throughout Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado while on that hard journey. With the help of my friend, Kris Edson, I feel we have created a beautiful product for the ever growing and diverse population of disc golfers. Roomy, yet compact, allowing you to carry all the gear you would need whether it be a big tourney event or a fun casual round with friends at your local course. I've even used it as a carry-on while traveling and as a day bag when going to the beach. This bag wants to help you have FUN and I can't wait for them to get out there and start doing their job!
- Large main disc compartment that holds 18+ discs
- Padded straps and back panel for a comfortable carry
- Upper compartment for accessories, articles of clothing or three to four more discs
- Three external pockets for keys, wallet, phone, mini, scorecard, etc.
- Drawstring-enclosed water bottle holder
- Two large zippered side storage pockets for articles of clothing or other disc golf accessories.
- Two D-rings at the top of the bag allowing you to clip a towel or bag tag.
Discs and water bottle are NOT included.
The HSCo Civilian Backpack has a Limited Lifetime Warranty which covers defects in materials and workmanship.
Weight: 2 pound 5 ounces
Dimensions: 8 L x 11 W x 17 H