Coverage for Tracked shipments
- Add Shipping Protection to your tracked shipment to protect your package against carrier loss or damage.
- Without Shipping Protection, in the case of carrier issues (loss or damage, excluding theft) for tracked packages, your shipment is covered for up to $100 of damages.
- Adding Shipping Protection to your order ensures that your shipment is covered for its full value.
- Please note that for all issues with tracked shipments, we must wait for the conclusion of the shipping carrier's investigation/claims process. If it is determined that your package was lost at the fault of the shipping carrier, then you will be reimbursed for the amount of coverage purchased:
- Up to $100 if Shipping Protection was NOT added
- Full value of your shipment if Shipping Protection WAS added
Coverage for Letter Mail shipments:
- Add Shipping Protection to your letter mail shipment to protect your package against carrier loss, damage and theft.
- Without Shipping Protection, shipping carriers will provide no coverage for letter mail shipments. Additionally, it may take up to four weeks to receive your letter mail shipment (typical delivery time for letter mail is 4-8 business days).
- Adding Shipping Protection to your letter mail shipment ensures that your letter mail shipment is covered for its full value.
- Please note that for all issues with letter mail shipments, please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
For theft prevention, please consider using Canada Post Flex Address or specify "Card for pickup" in the notes of your order.
Power/Arm Speed (airspeed required by disc) % Compare to
Paths per disc: Labels: