Dip-N-Glo is specially designed for dipping soft plastic to instantly dye and produce permanent color changes. Sold in 2 oz packages.
The following table lists various manufacturer disc plastics and how well dye can be applied:
- Excellent - Overall best for dying, soak up dye well and don't fade or bleed too bad over time
- Very Good - Don't soak up dye as easily, but hold up the best over time with very little bleeding or fading
- Not Recommended - Soak up dye quite well, but start bleeding sooner than premium plastics
- Poor - Very difficult to get a deep color and fade and bleed within weeks
Additional dyeing resources:
- "How to Dye a Disc Golf Disc" - DG Putt Heads
If you have more information that you'd like to contribute to this page, please contact email@example.com
Credits to @discsbydrake for the Nuke image.