The Geisha 2.0 reimagined for apparel!
This concept celebrates beauty through struggle. Kintsukuroi is a practice in Japanese culture where breaks are repaired with lacquer mixed with gold or precious metals. We applied these same principals to our design to celebrate knowing your full potential through hardship and celebrating everyone's own unique beauty even though one might feel broken.
Our new material - Comfort at its finest, our Poly-Span Jerseys provide a smooth hand feel while maintaining the same light, breathable, moisture-wicking qualities of our standard jerseys. Its soft and smooth finish and now 4-way stretch allow for maximum range of motion for almost all activities and lifestyles.
To ensure product longevity, please consider and follow the instructions below:
- Warm/Cold water wash- Keep water temperatures under 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Garments that are stained due to grass or playing conditions should be washed immediately to avoid stains from drying and setting. Leaving garments in kit bags will cause odors and possibly permanent stains.
- Extremely stained garments should be pre-soaked with regular detergent or non-bleach based stain removers, then rinsed in cold water, and washed immediately after without allowing the garments to dry in between stages.
- Air dry and/or hang dry garments- tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.
- Socks and/or any dye-knitted garments separately. Washing with lighter colored sublimated items in particular, could cause dye migration from socks to sublimated item.
- Do not Iron
- Avoid abrasive surfaces- Do not wash with equipment, and take special precaution to avoid Velcro in particular.