Our Signature Jerseys are here! We have been working behind the scenes with each of our team members to create unique pieces of wearable art that represent who they are not only as athletes but as people.
Zoe AnDyke on her Signature Jersey:
"A very personal and special mantra inspires my signature jersey: to live life to the fullest and put my best foot forward in everything I may do. As a 17-year-old, I tattooed the Sun, Moon and Stars onto the top of my right foot to capture this life-long mantra! The tattoo and this jersey's art resemble a beautiful and creative piece that captures my own universe combined with two of my favorite things: Sunrises and sunsets. From the beginning of the day to the end of each night, dream big and put energy into what's important to make your time on this earth the most valuable and leave the biggest impact you possibly can. Enjoy making things better and more beautiful each and every day."
A significant portion of sales from these jerseys directly support our players!
Our 4 Oz, 100% Micro Polyester Jerseys are light, breathable, moisture-wicking, and incorporate a wide range of creativity to leave the days of the screen printed sports apparel in the past. It's soft and smooth finish and 2 way stretch allow for easy range of motion so you can focus on your shot and not on an uncomfortable shirt.
To ensure product longevity, please consider and follow the instructions below:
- Warm/Cold water wash- Keep water temperatures under 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Garments that are stained due to grass or playing conditions should be washed immediately to avoid stains from drying and setting. Leaving garments in kit bags will cause odors and possibly permanent stains.
- Extremely stained garments should be pre-soaked with regular detergent or non-bleach based stain removers, then rinsed in cold water, and washed immediately after without allowing the garments to dry in between stages.
- Air dry and/or hang dry garments- tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.
- Socks and/or any dye-knitted garments separately. Washing with lighter colored sublimated items in particular, could cause dye migration from socks to sublimated item.
- Do not Iron
- Avoid abrasive surfaces- Do not wash with equipment, and take special precaution to avoid Velcro in particular.