InZone Kwik Stik XXL
Disc Golf Disc Retriever
The NEW Kwik-Stik XXL combines both the patented head and simple hook into a single detachable head piece. The frame head is the easiest retriever made with a reach of up to 21-22 feet and collapses to just 17 inches. This is the highest quality retriever available on the market!
Quickly rotate the frame head to the simple hook for trees, brush, and briars.
- Made of surgical stainless steel.
- Easily carried in disc golf bags and carts.
- Has a built-in hook to reposition discs when necessary for retrieval. This is important because discs are often in places making retrieval impossible with other retrievers.
- The Kwik-Stik can be used in water, mud, grass, brush, trees, rocks, uneven terrain, and ice.
- Can be used in a “search pattern” to even retrieve discs that are not visible.
- It pays for itself!
The NEW Kwik-Stik XXL:
- A custom made stainless pole that is 4’ longer than the XL.
- The 18’ pole is the longest stainless pole with a reach of 21’-22’ but still collapses to only 17”
- The smallest sections are a larger diameter and thus stronger. The pole has improved internal joint components for better reliability.
- The frame head can now be folded down against the pole to make it easier to carry.
- When the frame head is folded with the hook end forward it can be used in trees and brush without attaching a simple hook.
WARNINGS: DO NOT use near electrical lines or when risk of lightning exists to avoid shock or electrocution. Use, close and carry in a manner to prevent injury. The sliding pole sections may pinch or cut skin.
USE and CARE: Steel poles will NOT withstand excessive sideways or up and down force. Use the pole straight out and back toward you and prevent pole from bending. The USER is responsible for using it in a manner to prevent it from breaking. Open and close it carefully by hand. DO NOT sling it open. Keep it wiped down & lubricated with a dry lube.
TIPS: If the nut is still on the stem of the XXL retriever head remove & discard it. This will allow several more turns of the threads into the pole. Help keep head secured with Medium Loctite. Adjust the bolt/nut on the folding head if it is too loose or tight. Note: for those wanting a simple hook option we suggest using a 1.25” fender washer attached with a .5” long M6 screw available at most hardware stores. The “round hook” is used on the Mini and works very well!
Your Kwik-Stik should more than pay for its self if used properly. Over time, debris in water builds up and damages joints. When it wears out, we hope you will replace it because it is the best retriever on the market in quality and function!
WARRANTY: The stainless pole is warrantied steel against manufacturing defects for 90 days. The warranty DOES NOT include bending or breaking. User controlled or induced failures are not defects.
Keep Your Disc Dry and Thank You For Being A Customer!